Classical Feng Shui...creating spaces where destiny unfolds
Feng Shui Tips for 2012
Wishing you a Happy Year of the Dragon!
In the year of the Water Dragon, Yang Water over Yang Earth, another year where the qi from Heaven is not harmonious with the qi of Earth. "There is no bad weather, only inappropiate clothing."
There are two areas of your home and work place you will want to pay special attention to this year:
- Southeast – Do not dig or have any major projects in the southeast in 2012. Best to keep this area peaceful. No gardening in the southeast.
- North – there is sickness energy here this year. Place a calabash in the north, especially if you sleep in this area. To purchase a calabash from gifted gourd artist, Karen Caldwell, you can contact her at 708-448-5298 or Visit her website.
A few more general Feng Shui facts:
- Filling the home with a deep, resonanting, beautiful sound such as a grandfather clock, soul touching piano music, or the vibrations from a Tibetan Singing bowl will do wonders in transforming the energy in your home.
Get started now on this powerful Feng Shui metal cure at this website
- A tree, pole or any obstruction directly in line of your front door is a serious defect for a home. This feature is called, Heart Piercing Sha. There will be serious health issues especially for the heart.
- Take special care where water features such as a fountain, pond, aquarium even a swimming pool are placed. If there is bad qi in this area, the water will make it worse.
- The above goes the same with the color red, which holds strong fire energy.
- It is always good idea to have an annual Feng Shui checkup and most importantly an annual Astrology reading.
Mary, Feng Shui Master
firstname.lastname@example.org * 708-218-4355